Friday, 1 November 2013

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 01

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 01.
Now I've heard so many people rave about this lipstick shade and quite frankly I don't have a perfect red shade of lipstick, they are all darker reds or berry colours, so I thought it being Christmas soon I'd buy it. I believe it was £5.49 and whilst that was a little more than what I'm use to spending on lipsticks, I did really want it for a long time, so it's justifiable (he he). I love the way this looks, it's that true crimson, red shade that I have been searching for and it does really last on lips too, bonus! This is now my favourite lipstick, matched with my pale skin, It looks so timeless, just the look I like to go for on a night out or on an occasion, definitely going to be sporting this this Christmas. If you are looking for this lipstick and don't want to pay the price, try Fragrance Direct because they do it for around £1.99, just see if they have the right shade in stock and it's yours for a fraction of the price. Here's what it looks like on (below), without lip liner, with lip liner it would look more put together and crisp and would last even longer, but I need to invest in a red lip liner, any recommendation? Please leave it below.

This is what it looks like without lip liner. 
Hope you liked this post,

Stacey :D

No comments:

Post a Comment