Friday, 1 November 2013

Maybelline Colour Show Nail Polish in 149 Power Red.

Maybelline Colour Show - Power Red (149)
£1.99 Fragrance Direct http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/
 As soon as I saw this on Fragrance Direct, I fell in love with the colour. I'd been looking for a true, sixties sort of red for ages and I had the Sinful Colors one in Ruby (reviewed here), but it wasn't the right shade really and now my Mum has stolen that one, so I got this one. For £1.99 it's a bargain as in Superdrug they are originally £3.99, but they are on an offer for £2.99 at the moment so that's good too. I applied two coats of this and I was ready to go; it dries so fast and is so opaque and it didn't chip straight away either, that's a good nail polish in my opinion. I may pick some more up, maybe get some more autumn/winter shades, why not?
Here's what it looks like on the nail. Sorry no thumb.
I hope you enjoyed this, I really do recommend this nail polish, it's a true and classic red, so elegant and is very classy looking.

Stacey :D

No comments:

Post a Comment