Friday, 1 November 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch.

Maybelline Baby Lips - Pink Punch
£2.99 Superdrug
I didn't want to give into the hype of these lip balms but to be honest, I couldn't resist. As much as I have many a lip balm or balm stains, none compare to these. There are mixed reviews about this line and well, I'm on the yes side of the scale. Blogger and Youtubers alike have talked about these I know, but I'm going to talk about them anyway.

This is the first Baby Lips I have brought and I think I'm going to get the red tinted one, not sure on the name, but I think that one will look a treat near Christmas time, when you don't want a harsh red lip and you want subtle, juicy, red lips. I really like the formulas of these products too, they are so buttery and just glide on. I love the pigmentation and the look that it gives, a milky pink lip (see below). One thing I would say is that they aren't super long lasting, but they do make you lips feel lovely and smooth, something which you definitely want in a lip balm. 
How it looks on the lips.
Let me know what you think of these if you have tried them and please recommend ones I should get next. 
Hope you enjoyed...
Stacey :D


No comments:

Post a Comment