Sunday, 2 June 2013

Miss Sporty Perfect Colour Lipstick - Innocence No. 009



Miss Sporty Perfect Colour lipstick in Innocence (No.009)
£2.59 from Superdrug
This lipstick was recommended by a Youtuber that I subscribe to called Rosiebea, you should really check her out she is amazing. In one of her video's about products you could use on pale skin, she whipped out this number. This lipstick I would say is not for everyone, it is a rather pale pink and due to me having relatively pale skin, this seems to suit me quite well. Pair this with a peachy pink blush like Peach Melba by Natural Collection and you have a winner, a peaches and cream kind of look.

The formula of the lipstick is quite thick in consistency but has a glossy feel and the colour pay off is amazing as the product suggests being 'perfect colour'. However, while that is all fine and dandy, I would say one thing about this lipstick is that you may have to use a lip scrub of some sort to really smooth out those lips so that you don't get product build up on the lips, because the lipstick tends to cling to dry patches. But other than that I think this is a great product, it doesn't stay on all day but the product doesn't hint at that so I don't see a problem and is only £2.59, what a bargain!

Give it a try for yourself and let me know what you think in the comments below. 

Stacey :D







No comments:

Post a Comment