Wednesday, 15 May 2013

The Beauty Parlour - T-Zone Oil Control, Mattifying Moisturiser

The Beauty Parlour
 T-Zone Oil Control  Mattifying Moisturiser
Approximately £2.99

I must say I have been through my fair share of moisturisers from drugstore brands like Garnier, Nivea, Vaseline, and it goes on. However, I saw this one day in Savers after a long morning at Uni and thought to myself, I know I have many moisturisers but none of which are 'mattifying'. I suffer from a very oily T-Zone especially at this time of year when the weather is unsure of what it is doing, that's the UK for you, but all the other moisturisers seem to trigger off my oily skin even more. Well this is where this bargain came in. 

It seems to have packaging similar to the Soap and Glory line, however, it doesn't have the price tag. When first testing the moisturiser on my hand once I had brought it, I found it to have a thin, water based consistency, I must admit this did throw me a little bit. I gave it a whiff and it smelled incredible, It is said to contain Witch Hazel to fight the oil within the skin and Neem an Quassia Bark extracts to fight bacteria. All these ingredients make your skin smell fresh.

Once I'd got through my nightly routine of removing my make up, cleansing etc. I took as small amount of the products and dabbed it on my face, rubbed it in and allowed to dry. On first impressions once it was applied my skin felt smooth, smelling lovely ,and feeling above all fresh. /Better yet I wore it before bed and the next morning I didn't feel oily at all. I'm glad I found this at my local Savers drug store, it has changed the way I feel about moisturisers forever, who knew a moisturiser could work for my forever oily skin?

I would recommend anyone with oily skin to try this moisturiser. Try it for yourself and let me know what you think in the comments below.

Stacey :D




No comments:

Post a Comment