Monday, 13 May 2013

Oz Botanics - Major Moisture Conditioner

Oz Botanics Major Moisture Conditioner
£1 from Poundland.
Oz Botanics Major Moisture Conditioner, I have found to be a god send, it simply makes your hair feel great and like it says on the tin, it has major moisture that locks into your lovely locks. Personally through dying my hair several times I have found my hair to feel limp, lifeless and dry towards the ends. This conditioner I saw on the shampoo and conditioner shelf in Poundland and straight away I thought to myself 'Major Moisture' for £1, well that'sjust what I need. What a bargain, it automatically rang a bell of the Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner, which I haven't personally used, but the Oz Batanics Conditioner will do for me. 

At first I didn't see much of a difference in the look or feel of my hair, but this may have been because I didn't leave it in for the allocated time of 3-5 minutes due to a busy schedule with Uni, but the more I used it on a regular basis after you leave it whilst you scrub, shave or what have you, rinse it out with clean warm water and dry your hair, your hair feels silky smooth and nourished. 

Overall for a product that I found in a pound shop, I didn't expect such good results, but this just proves you don't have to pay excessive prices for good hair products, as my Mum always says, "it is all the same" and for someone who has a tight budget this is would be right up your street. 

Try it for yourself and leave me a comment and tell what you think of the conditioner.

Stacey 
:D

1 comment:

  1. I see this post and though id give the product ago as I have recently bleach my hair and was lacking that moisture my hair needed couldn't believe the results of how much more smoother and softer my hair is now even looks more healthier so id just like to say thank you for posting your review on this =) xx

    ReplyDelete